Friday, April 1, 2011

My Religion

        First of all, this blog is not intended to offend anyone.  It does not make judgments against the Christian, Allah, or any kind of god. This is all MY belief of my own twisted religion. Honesty, I can not argue against any religion, for I have not read a story in a bible or done any kind of research upon another religion.  Basically, I know bits and pieces about certain things.  Confusion portrays my view of a belief of god.  I found the image below on Google.com after I searched "Many gods".  No, I don't know EXACTLY what it means, but it says coexist.  Which in my mind, represents the coming of all gods together to coexist and become united.  Though, the god I'm about to discuss is not included, I think that we should not frown upon anyones religion, but embrace the faith one has.



        I asked my mother the other day a question that has been concerning me for sometime now.  If you read my previous blog, you'd know I've got more of a back bone and the courage to express true beliefs from here on out.  I asked her, "Christians say that if you don't believe in god, you are going to hell.  Well what about people from other countries? Are they going to hell because they don't believe in god and jesus and all these other characters the bible includes?" She told me that it was her own opinion that people should believe in a god, whether it be the Christians god, or Allah, or Buddha.

        Well I'm following the religion of which my father has brought to my attention.  My god, or maker, is a little boy.  Yes, you heard that correctly.  He is a young kid, no older than ten years old.  He has no name, no purpose, no proof of existence (Just as the rest of the gods).  He has a young spirit, a kind heart, and a huge imagination... I believe we are all toys!
      


        Some little boy in a far away place has a toy box which consists of a variety of toys, also known as ethnicities here on Earth.  When he brings a new toy out, a new baby is born.  When he puts a toy back into the toy box, a person's life is taken away.  You may wonder, well how does this even make sense?  A child can not simply be the controller or maker of all of us, there is no evidence of such a thing.  For one, no god has ever made a proof of existence so don't frown upon the "little boy religion". Two those who follow the bible, nine times out of ten don't even follow the whole darn thing. To those who do, by all means, believe in what you believe... I'm not trying to change your religious views.  But a child can be my god just as some man we don't know really exists can be yours.  

       My god, or the made-up child in your eyes, is my religion and the more I think about it... the more I become set-in-stone in my belief.  It makes perfect sense to me, and maybe that's because I do have a diverse opinion on a lot of views of things in life.  But if what my mother says is correct, about just believing in a god, well I found mine and don't think it should be frowned upon.  

                                          Yours truly,
                                        Amanda Rae

       

4 comments:

  1. This is outside the lines and I live it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta be true to yourself honey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta be true to yourself honey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it! Also, the new look of your blog is great and I love the pics!! :)L.A.

    ReplyDelete